Volvo Service Promise
You didn’t compromise when you chose a Volvo, so when it comes to the aftercare of your vehicle, your servicing should be no different. Conveniently located in central Ipswich on West End Road, we serve much of Suffolk as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all things Volvo. Whether you’re looking for a service, repair, MOT or parts – we can deliver and as an authroised Volvo dealer we honour the ‘Volvo Service Promise’:
- A free update of the car’s software to the latest version
- We will always offer you alternative transport solutions
- We will always perform a health check of your Volvo with focus on safety
- We will always wash your car in conjunction with servicing
- You will always get a personal contact person who is dedicated to you
- We will extend your Volvo assistance for one year at no extra charge
If you are unable to bring your car to us, we offer a collection and delivery service to ensure that your vehicle’s maintenance is of minimum inconvenience to you. Our technicians have undergone stringent training to become accredited by the manufacturer and you’ll be assigned a dedicated person contact person in the dealership who will keep you updated with the latest on your vehicle.
As your local Volvo dealership, the following are just some of the towns and surrounding villages that we cover: Ipswich, Wherstead, Washbrook, Capel, Bramford, Felixstowe, Tattingstone, Shotley, Felixstowe, Trimley St Martin, Waldringfield, Rushmere, Claydon, Levington, Martlesham, Woodbridge, Grundisburgh, Melton, Ufford, Hollesley, Wickham Market, Framlingham, Badingham, Otley, Stonham Aspal, Mendlesham, Stowmarket, Needham Market, Elmswell, Woolpit, Sudbury, Hadleigh.