Complaints POLICY OF THE DONALDS GROUP
The Donalds Group views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or individual that has made the complaint.
Our Policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy for use for anyone wishing to make a complaints.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at The Donalds Group knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that all complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of The Donalds Group.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person of organisation who has a legitimate interest in The Donalds Group.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the management within The Donalds Group
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required. Last reviewed September 2016.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE OF THE DONALDS GROUP
How to make a complaint
Complaints can be made and received in a variety of ways; by phone, email or letter. Please include your name and contact details, vehicle registration/make/model (if applicable), Nature of complaint, Names of individuals you have been dealing with at The Donalds Group, dates and times, copies of any documentation you feel is applicable.
Who do i submit my complaint to?
SALES COMPLAINTS: Please send for the attention of the sales manager in first instances. If you are unsure of the name of the sales manager of the branch you have been dealing with you can find out at our Meet the team page.
AFTERSALES COMPLAINTS: Please send for the attention of the aftersales manager in first instances. If you are unsure of the name of the aftersales manager of the branch you have been dealing with you can find out at our Meet the team page.
Branch addresses, telephone numbers and electronic forms can be found at our Contact Us page.
What to do if you remain dissatisfied?
If your complaint remains unresolved, you can escalate it to the branch General Manager. If you are unsure of the name of the general manager of the branch you have been dealing with you can find out at our Meet the team page.